The Finance Department manages the fiscal and financial affairs of the City in a prudent and effective manner. It provides accurate, timely and comprehensive financial information to the City Manager, City Council, other City Departments and the general public, and maintains the financial health and stability of the City.
The Finance Department is responsible for providing the financial management of all City funds and maintaining the fiscal integrity of the City.
Major activities include:
- Managing the City's investment portfolio
- Preparing and monitoring the budget
- Comprehensive financial analysis and reporting
- Revenue management, including billing and collection for utilities, licenses and other revenues
- Payroll processing and reporting
Hours of Operation
You can reach the Finance Department by calling (707) 822-5951. Our hours of operation are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. except on holidays. If you need water turned on the same day you need to contact us by 3 p.m. We have three convenient drop boxes for payments: In front of City Hall next to the Postal Service mail drop box, in our lobby on the wall next to the cashier's window, and a drive up box in the back parking lot of City Hall. Our cashier is available to accept payments during business hours.